LuxDeco is excited to be hiring for a Customer Service Supervisor to support the day to day running of the Customer Services department. Reporting into the Head of Customer Experience, you will motivate and develop your team to deliver an exceptional experience to the client and achieve all departmental experience KPIs. You will be positive, organised, adaptable and passionate about the customer, the service and their experience. The role of Customer Services Supervisor is crucial to the success of the business in ensuring we deliver a luxury post-sale experience.
- Lead your team to deliver a consistent luxury service to our global customer base by exceeding customer expectations at every touch point, every time
- Organise the team’s workload allocation, shift plans and adherence to schedule to ensure that we meet our SLAs
- Deliver daily stand-ups, share information from management meetings and new processes to ensure team awareness of new business initiatives
- Ensure that all department experience KPI’s and targets are met and maintained
- Create and maintain a positive and professional working culture and environment including the safety and security of team to maximise team engagement, morale and motivation levels
- Investigate complex customer cases and escalations thoroughly in an empathic manner; liaise with other departments to resolve and take ownership through to resolution whilst representing the brand positively
- Maintain a specialist understanding and knowledge of all brand policies and processes
- Regularly carry out 1:1s, quality assurance, coaching and training in order to develop and progress your team
- Train all new starters joining the business and complete on-going coaching with the team to improve the team ability and elevate the client experience
Fraud & Finance
- Conduct fraud checks aligned to the department objectives to ensure the protection of the customer and the brand
- Work closely with finance in order to manage and complete of customer refunds
- Provide input and recommendations on how to improve existing operational department processes in order to enhance the customer experience
- Represent the Customer Experience department at cross-functional meetings as required
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
Aesthete: Your attention to detail is flawless, ensuring any written communication has the correct grammar, spelling & punctuation
Customer-obsessed: You are a self-starter who is passionate about the customer, the service and their experience
Entrepreneur: You thrive in a fast paced and varied working environment and are adept at problem solving for customers with high expectations
Data-driven: You can prioritise your time and tasks in an organised manner often leveraging data to maximise your productivity and efficiency
Kind: You have a polite and engaging telephone manner, and are competent talking to High Net Worth (HNW) individuals over the phone.
- 2-3 years management experience in an ecommerce environment
- Comfortable using multiple online platforms; GSuite, Apple, OMS, WMS & CRM systems
- Fluency in more than one language. (desirable)
- Experience in the luxury industry.
WORKING AT LUXDECO
By joining us, you are becoming part of a team; a small team, but with big ambitions, and we want to empower you to do great things with us. Below are some of our benefits, alongside other important role details, to help you decide whether this role could be right for you:
Your location: Two days per week from our flexible office space in London. For the remaining three days, you can work from a place that allows you to do your best work.
Your hours: 40 hours, Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00
Your holiday: We offer 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays, which increases to 30 days, plus bank holidays, in line with length of service.
Your home: We offer up to 35% discount on luxury interior products from LuxDeco.com, from day 1!
Your health and wellbeing:
- We offer all our employees access to Healthshield, a health cash plan, covering you for dental check-ups, physiotherapy, counseling and much more.
- We have a critical illness cover that helps protect you if you become critically ill.
Your financial wellbeing:
- The salary for this role is £28,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience
- We pay 8% pension contributions on your qualifying earnings, giving you more security for your future.
- We provide access to a workplace nursery scheme, potentially saving you thousands per year on your childcare costs